miércoles, 8 de abril de 2015

BRM 200 Lier


The day starts slowly and we are ready to live  this long distance, 7:00 sharp we begin our way starting in Lier. The speed is fine and a group with some known people follow Louis , the one who knows the way perfectly , just because he has proyected it. As usual each one with his thoughts.
 
 
There is agroup leaving at 7:00 , the next grout will start at 8:00 they will go fast and we will arrive alltogether to the first control in Holand.

 
 
 
 We follow Louis  in the beginning , the way goes towards a series of roads with number for bicycles very quiet very well preserved and flat , we talk and talk , just pleasure to cycling in the cold morning , a little bit grey but no rain in all day , nice moments .The sun is coming for a while  to say hello and good bay as soon as possible.


 
Slowly but surely we head north, the path is very nice and avoids all traffic , 52 km in peace and all pleasure , time to think , time to rest and time to talk with friend , Bernard says " cool this morning " and he was right the speed is human 25k/h but we head fast to the Dutch border where we arrive at 9:10 just at the same time as the fast group.


What a beautifull way , all quiet all peace , no cars just enjoy the moment , all for us and our bicycles , this BRM is just a peace of mind , in fact it is called " pearl ofthe contryside " and indeeed it is.


 
The afternoon is coming and also a drops of rain visit us, the road get wet but nothing serious for us, the sky gets darker and Antonio Bernard and myself follow the way in a friendly atmosphere ,they talk and talk I follow behind with my thoughts , I start thinking how can be the nest challenge next august the famous PBP , I get anxious and leave quick my dream , I want to enjoy this day , very nice afternoon.



We find a British cyclist in trouble, he has no spare inner tube , I give mine to him, some weeks later in the 300 of Lier he gave one back to me , all even.
I prefer seeing those happy guys behind me just enjoying the way altogether. I feel a relive.

 
 
 The afternoon is still with us and the last kilometres are a bit hard because of the wind but the countryside and the light are wonderful  , we follow the canal almost until the end in Lier.



 



This is the first time I finish a 200km in less than 10 hours , three stops in the controls and the ride all in , exactly 9:40 , not bad , the most important is that we have enjoyed so much this BRM , it is difficult to plan this beautiful track  avoiding busy traffic roads and offering us a beauty countryside.Very nice day,
 I come home , a happy man gets in , new BRM´s are waiting , new roads will offer the best and the worst in live ,each of us will wear the load of his own will , some will be happy with the  offered destiny , others will not and will have to fight to deserve it.



Late at night I listen a nice song. Where are those times of youth when all was happiness, I wonder .

 
 "Everyday"  Phil Collins

 
'Love can make you do things you never dreamed possible...'

I got lost, couldn't find my way
and I guess there's nothing more to say
love can make you blind, make you act so strange
but I'm here and here I will stay

So everyday I cry
yes everyday I fall
do you ever wonder why, why I love everything about you

But everyday I say I'll try to make my heart be still
'til then every way there is to cry, ourselves to sleep we will

It picked me up, knocked me off my feet
I've got no way to explain
still I love you, love you, love you but this fire inside
will never see the light of day

So everyday goes by
and everyday I fall
it makes me wonder why,
my life's worth nothing without you

But everyday I say I'll try
to make my heart be still
'cos every way there is to cry,
ourselves to sleep, we will

You'll never know, no, no, no ,no ,no
you'll never know just how close we were
you'll never know, no, no, no ,no ,no
you'll never know
no you'll never see

The book closes and we try to forget
but I know that things won't change
how we feel, how life goes on
and that seems so strange

And so the light fades away
try, try, try as I may
I can't stop thinking about you
it seems my life's worth nothing without you

But everyday I say I'll try
to make my heart be still
'til then every way there is to cry,
ourselves to sleep, we will

Everyday, everyday you know I try so hard
everyday, everyday it gets a little harder



Thanks to all people that follows the page , soon the long long journeys  will come.
See you



 



 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario